Head of IT
Setting The Scene
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It's Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty was born in Notting Hill, London in 1998 after our founder Tamara spotted a gap in the activewear market for women who wanted to look good and work out. Teaming up with her husband Simon, they embarked on a mission to create beautiful clothes for women who lead active lifestyles. We now have over 60 shops from London to San Francisco, filled with our signature bum-sculpting leggings, beautiful prints and studio to street pieces.
What You’ll Be Doing
This is a hugely varied role reporting to the Director of Operations, with responsibility for defining and then implementing an IT strategy to support our growth plans, across both the UK & U.S. Success will be measured by delivering and supporting the Digital, Retail and Support Office teams. The goal is to create a culture where I.T challenges are resolved in an efficient, proactive approach and build a business with tech at its centre.
Your journey will include:
- Overall responsibility for delivering a robust, scalable IT infrastructure (E-Commerce, Retail and backend systems) to support the business’s growth ambitions
- Define and lead E-Commerce and IT development plans to ensure efficient delivery of key business objectives and strategies
- Manage multiple 3rd party IT providers, agencies and integrations including outsourced support
- Responsible for all telecom, broadband and communication lines across the Estate
- Overall responsibility for Disaster Recovery and IT security and GDPR
- Drive retail systems forwards including mobile tills, till stability at all times and training on retail systems
What You’ll Have
- Experience working as a Head of IT within an international, multi-channel consumer brand
- Experience of leading IT infrastructure roadmaps and business initiatives such as Omni channel transformation programmes with excellent governance
- Experience with POS and Retail systems such as Cegid, Salesforce and eCommerce applications
As a leader in our business we are looking for an agile, proactive person who takes an attitude of ‘getting things done’ and delivers on objectives. You appreciate the evolving nature of retail and how prioritisations can change in line with business needs. You understand that IT is a language and you able to clearly communicate processes and solutions internally. You enjoy working in a collaborative environment and partner closely with your team, as you know that two heads (three heads) are better than one!
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Childcare Support
- Medical Insurance
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
- Quarterly Support Office Parties
- 23 Days statutory holiday, with buy and sell holiday option