Are you a passionate Graphic Designer ready to hit the ground running (no pun intended)?!
We’re looking for an experienced, all-round creative designer with self-motivated drive and innovative ideas. You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with the ability to prioritise your time to ensure you consistently meet deadlines. You’re a team player, full of energy and enthusiasm, who enjoys working on a broad range of projects at once, pushing your boundaries to produce the best possible results and celebrating the final project in all its SB glory, either over a cocktail or at a lunchtime class with the team!
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Reporting to the Senior Creative Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
• Design and production of projects across both print and digital, including; catalogue, windows, POS, packaging, events, digital marketing, emails and social.
• Ensuring designs produced are of the highest standard, aligned with our guidelines and brand vision.
• Working closely with VM, you will be responsible for campaign and seasonal window design concepts.
• Mentoring the Junior Graphic Designer.
• Working with the Senior Creative Manager to ensure consistency across channels, and supporting the team through season launches.
- Minimum 3 years multi-channel design experience, preferably in fashion retail.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a variety of high quality graphic design projects.
- Excellent Adobe CC knowledge (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Solid understanding of print design process. (Repro, production and previous experience working with printers)
- Strong typography, layout, editorial and digital skills.
- Pro-active and a team player - collaborating both within the creative team and when working with other departments at all levels.
- Good time management skills, able to work under pressure and to short deadlines.
- Ability to present and communicate to senior leadership.
- Experience working with After Effects and/or Premiere Pro is a bonus.
- Adopts an active lifestyle as best you can, and a true ambassador for the Sweaty Betty brand.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off SB merchandise
- Free classes in our on-site studio
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm finish on Fridays
- Generous company maternity, paternity & adoption pay
- Childcare support
- Discounts to the best studio classes
- Quarterly support office parties
- 23 days statutory holiday with buy & sell holiday options
- Fresh Fruit Mondays
Sweaty Betty Ltd