You will be sitting in the talented, Garment Tech team of 5. You will report directly into the Senior Garment Manager. You will work closely across all Product department including, Buying, Design, Merchandising and Customer Care.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for fashion and takes pride in ensuring that every product will fit our customer perfectly. You understand that attention to detail is paramount and you can fit “by eye”. You know that two heads are better than one and internal and external stakeholder relationships are key to success, especially with suppliers. You love what Sweat Betty stands for and adopt the lifestyle the best you can and enjoying being in an environment that promotes fun, balance, and (of course) green juice and cocktails.
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. Its Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
- Work with Design on the development of new products across Sweat Betty’s multi product ranges.
- Must have the ability to create first specifications at the beginning of each season to achieve the perfect fit, aesthetics, end use and performance.
- Managing the fit and quality of your own product category to achieve the highest fit and quality standard expected of Sweaty Betty garments.
- Manage and own the fit process from proto stage through to sealing stage and production approvals, taking the critical path into consideration, this involves graded specs, risk assessing, approval of test reports and shipment samples.
- Manage weekly fit sessions with Buying and Design. Send clear and concise comments to the factories.
- Manage the wearer trial process to ensure that all products perform at a very high level and are fully functional for the intended end use.
- An understanding of fabric performance reports is essential, manage the seasonal testing process for all your products to ensure all fabrics and trims have been tested according to Sweaty Betty’s required standards.
- Ensure the care labelling of all products meet the legal regulations in all of the countries that Sweaty Betty trades in.
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and stores through visits and meetings.
- 5+ years’ experience in a technical role, in a similar fashion business
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and Microsoft Office,
- Knowledge of construction, manufacturing and variety of fabrics and dyeing processes.
- Excellent communication skills are required as liaison with agents, suppliers and internal departments will be required on a day to day basis to ensure that timely deliveries are met.
- Experience with sportswear preferable
- Confident with fit and a good understanding of garment construction
- Valid Passport, as travel maybe required
Generous clothing allowance
50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise
Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
Cycle to work scheme
Company bonus scheme
Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
Discounts to the best Studio Classes
Quarterly Support Office Parties
23 Days statutory holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
Fresh Fruit Monday
Sweaty Betty Ltd