Buying & Merchandising Admin Assistant (1 year placement)
Do you believe that looking after your well-being and fitness is fundamental? Are you bordering on obsessive about fashion, with an equal love of excel and organisation? Do you want to get your foot in the door of Buying and Merchandising, at the best fashion forward active wear brand in the world? If so, the Buying and Merchandising team at Sweaty Betty need you!
You will be responsible for supporting the Buying and Merchandising team admin process to ensure the smooth running of both departments.
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It's Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Your SB journey will involve:
- Supporting the critical path and allocation process (liaising with suppliers, monitoring key dates in accordance with the critical path, assisting with moving stock around the business, speaking to our stores and raising purchase orders).
- You will be the garment sample guru (logging samples for weekly fit sessions, tracking movement of samples internally and externally and ensuring samples are prepared for key meetings).
- Managing post and couriers.
- Product data management (making sure all prices and key product attributes are correct throughout the season).
- Basic Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Strong organisation aptitude with an obsession for attention to detail.
- Can-do flexible attitude.
Generous clothing allowance
50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise
Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
Cycle to work scheme
Company bonus scheme
Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
Discounts to the best Studio Classes
Quarterly Support Office Parties
23 Days statutory holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
Sweaty Betty Ltd