Setting The Scene
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It's Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty was born in Notting Hill, London in 1998 after our founder Tamara spotted a gap in the activewear market for women who wanted to look good and work out. Teaming up with her husband Simon, they embarked on a mission to create beautiful clothes for women who lead active lifestyles. We now have over 60 shops from London to San Francisco, filled with our signature bum-sculpting leggings, beautiful prints and studio to street pieces.
What You’ll Be Doing
This newly developed role will report in to the IT Change Delivery Manager and be part of the wider team of 5. You will be responsible for gathering detailed business requirements so that we can develop our investments in key systems. You will help identify areas where Sweaty Betty can automate or improve current manual process and have this built into our systems. Working closely with external development partners to ensure that gathered business requirements are translated correctly, suitably developed and tested before release.
Your Journey will include:
- Elicitation of underlying business requirements and issues that need to be addressed as part of a system release.
- Understand the capabilities of our systems so that we can recommend practical solutions to the business.
- Analyse business requirements to ensure completeness of information and they are completely clear for the development teams.
- Documentation of the requirements in a clear and concise form.
- Validation of the requirements against the
- Co-ordination with relevant offshore development teams to ensure that the requirements are translated into a workable technical solution for the business.
- Once handed over from the development team you will ensure the developments are correctly tested before managing into a live release.
What You’ll Have
- Ability to understand complex business issues and present them in a straight forward way.
- Technical writing and documentation skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Comfortable with running technical / solution workshops with multiple stakeholders.
This role is well suited for somebody who is an excellent problem solver, can talk to all levels of a business and is equally as skilled at documenting these requirements clearly. Also you should have a strong understanding of web technologies and retail businesses to support this.
You’re positive, people-oriented, and highly organised. You possess excellent communication skills and are a natural relationship builder. You’re able to get to the heart of complex business issues and other practical technical solutions and bring a calm and methodical approach. You’ll be able to co-ordinate at times multiple parties to achieve this aim.
You will become a subject matter expert in our core systems and understand in detail how they work.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Childcare Support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
- Quarterly Support Office Parties
- 23 Days statutory holiday, with buy and sell holiday option