Assistant Store Manager
Setting The Scene
We create, empower, innovate, inspire, push the boundaries and most important of all we practice what we preach.
Fusing fashionable shapes and statement prints with technical fabrics and design innovation, Sweaty Betty active wear is created to enhance style and performance. Whether you’re a yogi, runner or spin enthusiast, or simply love the Sports Luxe look – we have something for every style. Born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty has boutiques in the UK and USA including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods, Bloomingdales and Selfridges. With a new digital flagship website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, fitness-loving team at its helm, Sweaty Betty is growing exponentially. There has never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our Values: We bring out the best in each other. We push boundaries. We have a positive attitude. We love what we do
What You’ll Be Doing
Assistant Store Manager
As Assistant Store Manager working as part of the team, you will be responsible for ensuring the team delivers the exceptional customer experience for which we are renowned.
Reporting to your Store Manager, specific responsibilities will include:
· Driving forward sales
· Deputising for your Store Manager in their absence
· Maintaining appropriate staffing levels within budget
· Providing the highest standards of customer service and our ‘Sweaty Betty Customer Experience’ (this will include advising and assisting customers with the selection and fitting of bras and underwear)
· Ensuring exceptional Sweaty Betty standards in housekeeping, cleanliness and visual merchandising are upheld within the shop
· Completing and submitting all necessary paperwork to the Support Office
· Any other duties required to achieve the smooth and profitable running of the boutique
· On occasion and when considered appropriate, you may be required to carry out other duties that fit within your strengths.
What You’ll Have
You live an active lifestyle, as much as possible. Love the Sweaty Betty brand and have some Retail and/or Management experience. A natural role model with a passion and authority in sport you are both a ‘people’ as well as a ‘commercial’ person. You love being on the shop floor interacting with our customers whilst sharing your knowledge and expertise with authority and confidence.
Bonuses, a generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of workout classes, sample sales, cycle to work scheme.....and lots more.