Setting The Scene
Our Values:Well + Fit = Happy. It's Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty was born in Notting Hill, London in 1998 after our founder Tamara spotted a gap in the activewear market for women who wanted to look good and work out. Teaming up with her husband Simon, they embarked on a mission to create beautiful clothes for women who lead active lifestyles. We now have over 60 shops from London to San Francisco, filled with our signature bum-sculpting leggings, beautiful prints and studio to street pieces.
What You’ll Be Doing
We are looking for an Allocator to join our bright, driven Merchandising team of 6, and be part of Sweaty Bettys exciting, international growth plans. Sitting within the Merchandising team, you will have a key role in helping to drive sales and profit by optimising stock distribution to all retail channels (stores and websites).
- Deal with queries from stores regarding stock allocations & special requests.
- Assist producing weekly merchandising trade reports.
- Help organise swing tags & labels to arrive with suppliers on time.
- Organise the re-ticketing of incorrectly labeled stock.
- Create Transfer Requests to replenish stores with stock.
- Update replenishment levels for stores.
- Ensure correct stock levels remain in warehouse for websites.
- Create initial allocation quantities for new season stock.
- Input Purchase Orders onto Cegid.
- Ensure delivery dates for Purchase Orders are accurate on Cegid.
- Assist with tracking Purchase Orders from factory to warehouse.
- Help to organize and allocate new store opening packages.
- Assistant Merchandising team with ad-hoc analysis.
- A strong internal stakeholder; who enjoys building relationships
What You’ll Have
- 6 12 months experience preferable
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Great organisation skills.
- A grade B or above at GCSE Maths.
- A strong communicator
- An approachable and friendly manner.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Thrives in a busy environment.
You are a people person that loves building relationships and can take great initiative. Quick to learn with exceptional attention to detail, you will be capable of entering data accurately and be good at spotting mistakes!
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Childcare Support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
- Quarterly Support Office Parties
- 23 Days statutory holiday, with buy and sell holiday option