Do you believe that looking after your wellbeing and fitness is fundamental? Are you bordering on obsessive about fashion, with an equal love of excel and organisation? Do you want to get your foot in the door of Buying and Merchandising, at the best fashion forward active wear brand in the world? If so, the Buying and Merchandising team at Sweaty Betty need you!
You will be responsible for making sure we have the right stock, in the right place, at the right time!
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. Its Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Your journey will involve:
- Allocating stock to the stores both in the UK and the US, making sure they get the replenishment and answering all of their stock queries.
- Raising purchase orders with factories, ensuring they leave on time and tracking them into the warehouse.
- Assisting the Merchandising team with reporting & general admin.
- Retail experience.
- Basic Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Strong ability and passion in numeracy
- Strong organisation aptitude with an obsession for attention to detail.
- Can-do flexible attitude.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off SB merchandise
- Free classes in our on-site studio
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm finish on Fridays
- Generous company maternity, paternity & adoption pay
- Childcare support
- Discounts to the best studio classes
- Quarterly support office parties
- 23 days statutory holiday with buy & sell holiday options
- Fresh Fruit Mondays
Sweaty Betty Ltd